So I made it to Coachella for the second time in 2018, even though we planned it last minute, we managed to book flights from Europe to California, rent a car, find a good accomodation in Palm Springs and more importantly find festival tickets for weekend 1.
I was really excited about this year’s line up, it was literally my 2017 playlist with SZA, Daniel Caesar, Jorja Smith, Brockhampton, The weeknd … and the QUEEN BEYONCE was planning her come back during the festival and that solely was ENOUGH !
For my outfits, I managed to find a few items between Paris, London and on the internet and I was pretty satisfied with the outcome.
I love Coachella weekend because :
– It is in Palm springs, it has a unique vibe and amazing landscapes of palms and californian desert.
– It is an opportunity to dress differently and feel comfy about it. I love to dress up, the good thing in Coachella is that nobody judges you.
– The festival is pretty chill, you can hardly see people passing out or going nuts. Everybody goes there to enjoy the music, look good and take a lot of pics for the gram.
– It is a good excuse to spend a few days in California, just like last year, I spent a few days in Los Angeles before heading to Palm Springs, and that was satisfying.
Here a few pics from Coachella and Palm Springs :
What I really liked this year was :
– The line up ♥️
– The Sephora tent where they offered hairstyling, make up and cool tattoos
– The moroccan touch in the Sahara stage for French Montana’s concert ! See Below