Taghazout is a fishing village on Morocco’s Atlantic coast, north of the city of Agadir, it is known for its surf beaches, little cafés and surf shops. It has this unique vibe that make you feel at peace. If you’re looking for a long weekend destination far from the city life and in Morocco, then Taghazout is what you need.
Sharing in this article the things to do, the places to go in Taghazout.
Where to stay :
– Amouage : Lovely boutique hotel located on the oceanfront with an amazing infinity pool.
– World of Waves It would feel for you like you are home away from home, the owners have restored their villa and turned it into this charming unique boutique hotel right by the ocean.
– Munga Guesthouse : The most stylish in town, all unique pieces and each room has a special something. We have been lucky to sleep in the monkey room which has the coolest bed and view.
Where to Eat :
– Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner : WOW Surfhouse, Cafe MOUJA (very yummy food)
– Dinner only : La Favela (Nice rooftop restaurant @ Munga Guesthouse)
WHAT TO DO :
– Surf and Yoga are available everywhere.
You can rent your surf material at Surf Berbère and do yoga either in Amouage or world of waves. They both have sunrise and sunset sessions.
– Visit Agadir and the region including the Paradise Valley which is an amazing spot 🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴
From the valley,